Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Farewells and Welcomes

I bade farewell to 2006 with mixed emotions... happy that i have fulfilled my most important promise which is to visit her and sad that we have to make a tough decision to just be friends at the moment as her future is still uncertain. In 2006 is also the year that 2 of my best friend Alan n Terence part ways well thats life sooner or later we will have to go our separate ways. So here i am back in west Malaysia after a spending a week in Sabah. Kota Kinabalu is a great place very peaceful and serene... reminds me of my hometown. It is a town close to the coast line and also to the highest mountain in south east Asia. I'm very fortunate to get a nice view of the majestic peak. Someday i will eventually set my foot there. The hill resorts and beach resorts here are one of the best that i have ever seen. As for Patties family its great to be able to have a chat with her parents, sis n bro. Am very fortunate to get to meet her aunt, relatives and grandma kind of reminds me of my own family gathering where everybody gather around have a big feast, chat and laugh all the way. The only downside is that i dont speak hakka =( hope i can get to learn more from her in the future. There i get to taste the food ... yummy seafood haha, kelapa bakar and pudding kelapa which is not available in east malaysia those who go to KK make sure you try it! Also not to be missed is the natural poring hot spring in Kinabalu park a bath in these waters is very refereshing and great for the skin as it contains underground minerals. Wat a small world we live in, i met Alan's parent while in LCCT terminal as they were sending off Alan's aunt which will also board the same plane. Sadly when we went to Tuaran his aunty's tuaran mee stall is closed as it was a public holiday. On the final days of my trip we visited Labuan, the tax free island sort of like langkawi of the east. Never expected that i was also given the chance to drive her around kk and also be her passenger haha it was so much fun. There we manage to buy some cheap chocolates although not extremely cheap but slightly cheaper than those elsewhere. Overall it was a great trip its worthwhile as i get to see, feel her beside me, fool around with her and spend the time with her. I was able to get 2 know her better and learn new things from her. Wished that time the time will never end, but as always reality is very cruel >_< what we cant forget is to cherish the happy moments of the past as it may be our last.


Welcome 2007!!!! the year of the pig draws near!! which is my year ~ Oink! yea I'm a pig according to the Chinese calendar. To all the piggies out there! Terence, Marc, Kar wai, and Shen Kai this is the year we take over the world! This year there are a few resolutions i would like to make.

1. Stay true to my feelings.
2. Try to make extra income by doing Unit Trust under my aunt guidance.
3. Be more sociable.
4. put on some weight... or muscle even better.

As for my hopes. Wish that Pattie will get to further her studies here. This six months i will wait it is nothing compared to the 3years that i have been with her. Then only we can be together and have a relationship again side by side that we were missing before.

2 comments:

Marc said...

I dun recall pigs in cages planning to take over the world... Pinky ain't no pig right? :P

Well, good to hear ya NYR. Since Pyramid is gonna open Jackie Chan gym... it's time you get those muscles toned xD

All of them chao liow, dun worry. Ya still hav Ah Kai to touch, he's just next room to yours.

Anyways, good post =)

JC said...

Well said. An applause from me. Good Job! Just keep it real man! Chill Lah JoE!