Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Aprils' fools day!!!!

My first April post, Its been a busy weekend for me. As I had to take leave to pay respect to my grandparents and departed relatives during 'Qing Ming' had to wake up at 5.30 on weekends which is extremely rare XD We do this every year because its a Ng family tradition where all the men of the house will have to gather without fail to do our duties to our ancestors. Also i have my upcoming unit trust exams on the 14th and i have not finished reading my notes (3 chapters left) so i plan to finish it in two days and do the past year questions. May the force be with me!

Hehe managed to play a prank on Pattie dear on Aprils fools day XD she took the bait at first but realised it before i get to say it =( Currently she is having her 1week school holidays in Labuan. Also manage to play some pranks on my cousins every year is the same ol' "what's that on your nose" and they end up looking into the mirror wahahaha.... so gullible. Oh yea you guys and gurls will not see me on msn as i am working the graveyard shift this month.

No comments: