Thursday, February 14, 2008

A smooth start for the year ~( ^_^ )~

Today is the 8th day of Chinese New Year. 1 month down 11 more to go! Ahaha great news! the exam materials were a tremendous help i manage to pass my exams with flying colours!!! Im now a Citrix Certified Administrator! Just got back a few days ago from my hometown, well i was glad to be able to meet my parents, sister, friends and relatives. Everything worked out as i planned hope this continues all throughout the year. Well this year hope all my wishes comes true! last year werent so bad just that what i have wished for the most didnt come true. Well the year of the rat is forcasted to be kind to us piggies woot!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!

IT's My YEAR!!!! Humans bow to me!!!
(seems like im being ignored...)

1 comment:

Watomato said...

Tikus!! (^ ^)v Swish!! It's My Year Baby!!