Friday, February 02, 2007

My Ying and Yang theory...

Hi what i thought was a great month this was, but i was hit by flu and cough. This further strengthen my concept of balance in the world. What i always believe is that when something good happens to you something bad always follow and vice versa and this is what creates the balance. Also to me the theory is that there is no such thing as a middle for instance in this world everything is split by half take for example the X and Y chromosomes there is no other! that makes a boy or a girl, win or lose, alive or dead, up or down, pass or fail and etc. Middle or a draw is just fictional term a made up term by man! no boundaries can be drawn. There is nothing to prove that something is over or lesser as this line that divides the two are just made up in numerical form where if it is precisely calculate it to the smallest margin computable it will either be one of the two. Call me nuts or call me crazy its my belief! sue me =p

2 comments:

Watomato said...

what about gays and bisexuals?

DeViLiCiOuS said...

Well they are still either boys or girls its just their mind are screwed up. They cant escape their gender