Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Do you believe in ghosts???

Last weekend i was having dinner with my cousin in KFC and she told me that she saw a ghost or she think she dreamt of one. For me i dont believe in ghosts as it is most proabably a figment of our imagination due to tired mind or stress which causes hallucination. My rationale theory is that ghost does not exist are due to the reasons below:

1. I have not seen one therefore it does not exist, because seeing is believing. If they exists i dont wish see one either LoL. But i have seen quite alot of living ghost such as gambling ghost(tou kwai), lazy ghost(lan kwai) .... etc haha

2. If there are ghost they should be naked. Come on im sure that you have heard of ghost stories where ghost are draped in white cloth.... how can ghost bring their clothes to the afterlife. Clothes do not have souls =_=

3. There should be ghost everywhere. Since the time of modern man 20000 years b.c. countless people have died ammounting to the billions. Therefore you need not look for ghosts they should be all around you.... but i have yet to see one.

For those out there who have encounters the supernatural kindly share it with me and if possible prove me wrong. Also if any ghosts out there which are reading my blog please dont come haunt me to prove my theories are wrong XD the holy ghost is exceptional in this case.

3 comments:

Marc said...

Hmm... interesting topic there. Ironically, I just watch a documentary regarding this issue in Sarawak.

There was one about haunted house in a rural area somewhere in Kuching. Recently, I think it was end of last year (as stated in the documentary), there was a suicide case of a middle aged man in that house. Home address as "44", which chinese believe is not a good number.

So this bunch of camera crews venture into the house and saw dead chicken, which some believe that it is used to worship ghost. The camera crew then asked the hostess of the show to stay in one room alone while they try filming the so called ghost from the ground floor. When I watch the doc, I did not see anything, but from the description of the hostess who was alone there, she said she felt something. That alone isn't enough, they actually found some stain of something black liquid, like those we watch in those horror films, behind the hostess that time.

Surprised? I know I was, since it's from my home state. Makes me felt like a complete stranger knowing that this kind of stuff exist near my place. There are still other episodes like Bomoh, possession, and mysterious head stories.

I will try to get the copy from my housemate so probably I can lend or burn in a RW for you to have a look at it. Maybe by then you might have a different point of view?

DeViLiCiOuS said...

yea that might help cos as u know me im a skeptic. For me i dont have any experience with the paranormal. So for me to really believe in something i must encounter it in person. As far as i know most ghost stories are fabricated in order to either scare people away from a property or to sensationalize it.

That Squirrel said...

This was pretty funny! I never thought of it that way :D