Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I used to love the rainy days.....

Not anymore yesterday's incident where a lightning claimed my modem, motherboard, and my router port.... This is not the first time though it seems that i never learn =( was on the pc when it started to rain then the cool sensation in the air caused me to be tempted to lay on the bed and i fell asleep. The next thing i know there was a loud thunder and that is where my nightmare began. Now i will have to replace my motherboard and router that is if my processor, ram and hdd are not burnt as well. Seems like the lightning is indirectly burning a hole in my pocket.... come to think of it this incident further proves my ying yang theory that i have mentioned before in my previous blog where good things are always followed by a bad thing and vice versa. Cos the good thing is i finally finished my Shell Ferrari car collection yesterday and look what happened.

so people if there are lightning remember to unplug your telephone line. Even if you have a surge protector or lightning arrestor dont take any chances as do not estimate natures wrath as a bolt of lightning can pack several thousand megawatts that not even our human contraptions or gadgets can withstand.

2 comments:

JC said...

hahhaaha Lol ... sorry dude I cant help it...damn

Watomato said...

lol.. should've collected the chinese soldiers we saw on display in Sunway Pyramid... HAHAHAHA!!