Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tiny changes that goes unnoticed o_O

I used to remember when i was a lil kid i dont like to eat things that are bitter or too spicy. Strange enough now i find myself liking foods that i used to hate. I remembered my parents asking me to gulp down half boiled egg yolk which was yucky to me back then. Now when ever i get a chance to eat at a coffee shop i would order 2 half boiled eggs to go with my roti bakar.... yum! Lately i also found myself to have a craving for bitter gourd... yep thats right you are not mistaken bitter gourd ... i dont know whats gotten into me but each time i go to a "dai chau" lately bitter gourd chicken rice will be on my menu. Lol maybe i just want to taste the "bitterness" in life.

I specifically know when this tiny unnoticeable changes occur but i think mainly because how our mind picks up messages thats slowly changes your mindset, in this case it was the nutritional value of the afore mentioned food. I call it indirect brainwashing... just like advertising even though you have not tried a particular brand you will always tend to pickup something that you have always heard of or come across.

No comments: