Monday, January 21, 2008

1st post of 2008!! Cheong is Back!!

Hi its me again... i have to apologize to all my frens for being in exile all this while. I dont know it just been lately i have been quite withdrawn running away from problems just like a turtle finding solace in its shell... Until Gin Hoe came look me up for yum cha in Sunway asking me what im doing lately as he have not heard from me for a while. Haha while watching the football match, I got an unexpected call.... from Alan all the way from Canada also asking me the same question. It feels great that there are people who still remember good ol' Cheong =)

Looking back at the past year i it was not such a bad year for then piggies (people born in year 1983) well i dont know bout the others but it was quite good for me, although what i wish for the most did not come true. This year it would a fresh new beginning and make a self reflection 2 change for the better. With CNY just around the corner i havent got my new clothes yet... Arghhh!!! May the year of the rat be kind to us all and hope that Choy San will give lots of prosperity!

2 comments:

Watomato said...

Haha! Glad that you're back!

We demand more updates!!

And don't forget.. this year is my year!! Si Tikus!! Woohoo!!

DeViLiCiOuS said...

haha yah man! to bad cant celebrate CNY with u this year