Monday, March 05, 2007

Everybody are Biased

I today was smsing and i realised something my right fingers do more of the smsing compared to my left... why is this? there is nothing wrong with my left hand its equally same with the right. Then how come i dont use it as often as my right. After some mind cracking it all comes down to biasness. More often than not we as human beings dont realize that we are biased. Even in a family one can see the preference among certain siblings to a parent resulting in the of most often used terms "golden child" and the "black sheep". In the work place you can see the "boot licker". In school this also applies to the "teachers pet". Once i saw in a documentary a mother bird will feed the chick which open its mouth the widest as it symbolizes health and more often than not the other chicks will be malnourished and at some extent die of hunger. This in fact one of natures term "survival of the fittest". Does this means that we really have to do something to stand out from the crowd? or its just simply a question of preference. Well i dont know ... but i can start by giving my left hand more attention lol.

No comments: