Tuesday, March 20, 2007

God of War Vs Prince of Persia!......

Finally after few months wait, God of War 2 is finally out which tells the new adventures of Kratos as the new God of War. Dont worry there will be not spoilers here as i hate spoilers myself. Got my Ps 2 alive and kicking again. Its been a while since i been playing action RPGs. Then i came across my mind that my 2 favourite action RPG titles which is God of War and Prince of Persia are actually enemies in the movie 300! where Kratos is a spartan and Prince of Persia well speaks for himself. Any way if they were to go head on im sure you know whos gonna win LoL .... its a God against a Prince. But cant play too much sigh.... having unit trust exams next month! Guess i will have replace my time for DOtA with God of War for now. Unless I am playing with da Gang!

No comments: